Skip navigation link
- Skills Assessment - Evaluate your strengths and marketable skills. By analyzing your personal, academic, volunteer and work experiences you can identify attributes and skills to develop your career goals and distinguish yourself in the labor market.
- Effective Career Communication - Learn to write targeted Résumés and Cover Letters and receive individualized feedback.
- Interview Preparation - Practice for any type of interview with a mock interview and critique session with a career advisor.
- Dress For Success – Learn important tips for impression management.
- LinkedIn – Discover the power of virtual, professional networking.
Making the Transition
Mastering the Interview