- Fitness Center
- Recreation and Intramural Fields
- Warrior Stadium Soccer and Track Complex
- Soccer Practice Complex
Please allow six weeks prior to the date(s) requested for processing. Reservations submitted less than six weeks prior to the event date cannot be guaranteed. Your request will be considered tentative until all steps are completed. An email confirmation will be sent to you when your request receives final approval.
- Check the SRC calendar to see available space(s) for date(s) and time(s) wanted. https://www.csustan.edu/calendar-events#/?i=4.
- Call (209) 667-3790 to schedule a meeting with Robin Embry, Recreation Specialist, to review your reservation. Meeting must occur no less than 5 weeks prior to the event date.
- Complete the SRC Facility Reservation Agreement and return in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, 2 working days prior to your scheduled meeting. Original forms with signatures required at scheduled meeting.
- Complete any applicable required forms with the University Safety and Risk Management Office. To find out if you need to complete any additional forms, please download the Special Event Safety Compliance guidelines at www.csustan.edu/riskmanagement/specialEventSafetyPlanning.html. Please note some forms must be submitted 30 days prior to the event date.
- Safety & Risk Management Contact: Ms. Amy Thomas, (209) 667-3114.
- Email email@example.com when your University Safety & Risk Management forms (when applicable) are completed with Amy Thomas in the University Safety & Risk Management Office.
- Payments must be received as dated on the agreement and applicable forms completed before final approval can happen.
SRC Forms and Resources
- R25 Log In/Create Account
- SRC Reservation Agreement.pdf
- SRC Facility Calendar
- SRC Facility Map.pdf
- SRC Photo Gallery