The My Grades link lets you check your grades for tests, assignments, journals, blogs, and discussion boards.
On the Bb CSUStan Page
- Click My Grades in the Tools module
- Click a course name to view grades for that course
- Click a graded entry to see additional information
In Your Course
- Click Tools & Communication (default name, your menu may vary)
- Click My Grades
- If the grade is from a Bb test or quiz, click the score to view your answers and feedback (if available)
- If the grade is from an Assignment link, click the score to see any feedback or downloadable document your instructor may have attached
See My Grades on Bb Help (Web Page)
On an attempt page, you can click the Icon Legend button to see the grading icons.
If your instructor graded the assessment, you can click the grade to see comments or files your instructor gave you. Some comments appear on the My Grades page.
The Icon Legend indicates each icon's meaning. A Completed item is usually not a score, just an indication that the item was completed.
The Attempt in Progress icon may appear if you clicked outside the test area or if your computer, browser, or Internet Service Provider had a disconnect. Contact your instructor as soon as possible.
Why can't I see a grade for the quiz I took in Blackboard?
If the instructor has chosen to make the grade unavailable, or if you exceeded a time limit, the grade will not appear until the instructor enters it. Subjective grading will take longer.
If the quiz was taken on paper, the grade will be in your Blackboard My Grades area after the instructor enters it in the Bb Grade Center.