Blackboard (Bb) Mobile Apps, Bb Student, Bb Mobile Learn, and Bb Grader are free to Stan State users.
Download these apps for your device from your online store.
These apps are not intended to replace Bb Learn on your computer. They complement it with key features for students and instructors that translate to a mobile device.
(requirements — iOS 8.0+, Android 4.0.3+, or Windows 8.1+)
Go to your online store, search for Bb Student, install the app, open Bb Student and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and password.
- see updates about your courses, content, and work due in the Activity Stream
- attach assignment files from Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive
- view test and assignment grades
- view, create, and reply in discussion forums and threads
- view, create, and comment on blogs and journals
- view tasks and update task status
We strongly recommend NOT taking tests or quizzes on a mobile device or a computer connected with WiFi.
Bb Student does not replace your computer browser access to Stan State Blackboard. For best results, use Firefox on your computer with a wired connection.
Students are encouraged to use Bb Student in place of Bb Mobile Learn for a better mobile experience.
Bb Users with Instructor role will not see their courses in the Bb Student app.
- attach files from Google Drive or Dropbox
- receive push notifications
- read announcements/ Instructors can post announcements
- view content/ Instructors can post content items
- create and comment on blogs and journals
- post/reply to discussions
- check grades (students)
Bb Mobile FAQs
Instructors can continue to use Bb Mobile Learn for the listed features. Students are encouraged to use Bb Student.
Bb Grader - Instructors
(requirements — iPad 2 or mini or newer with iOS 7+)
- grade student assignment document submissions (supported file types)
- give text, audio, and video feedback to students
- view student activity to track progress
- send email to the student
- grade portfolio submissions
Note: There is a limit of 89 courses when using Bb Grader. If you have more than 89 course on Bb Learn and see an error message, contact Bb Support.
Questions? Contact BbSupport.
Tell us how you are using the Bb apps or ask questions
Select Bb Mobile Apps on the form.
Help Desk Assistance