Blackboard Mobile Apps (Bb Student and Bb Grader) are free to Stan State users.
Download these apps for your device from your online store.
These apps are not intended to replace Bb Learn on your computer. They complement it with key features for students and instructors that translate to a mobile device.
See also: Stan State Mobile App
Download and install Bb Student, open and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and password.
- Activity Stream - a smart view of events and actions
- Course Outline - explore, access, and identify your course content
- Connect Cloud Content - Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive
- Grades and Feedback - real time access
- Discussions - create, browse, read, and reply
- Push Notifications - updates about course content
We strongly recommend NOT taking tests or quizzes on a mobile device or a computer connected with WiFi.
Bb Student does not replace your computer browser access to Stan State Blackboard. For best results, use Firefox on your computer with a wired connection.
Note: Instructors will not see their courses in the Bb Student app.
Bb Grader - Instructors
Requirements — iPad 2 or mini or newer with iOS 7+
Download, install, open and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and Password.
- grade student assignment document submissions
- give text, audio, and video feedback to students
- view student activity to track progress
- send email to students
- grade portfolio submissions
Bb Grader in Action (YouTube)
Note: Bb Grader has a display limit of 89 courses. When you have more than 89 courses and see an error message, contact Bb Support.
Bb Learn has a 99-course limit for the My Courses module. Contact Bb support for removal of unused courses.
Blackboard, Inc., is removing the Bb Mobile Learn from app stores on Dec. 31, 2016.
Students need to transition to Bb Student by Dec. 31, 2016.
Instructors may continue using Bb Mobile Learn to
- post announcements
- post content items
- create and comment on blogs and journals
- post/reply to discussions
Bb Mobile Learn app support will end June 20, 2017.
If you have not downloaded it yet, and wish to have mobile app access to your Bb courses, do so before Dec. 31, 2016.
Some tools in Blackboard Learn may not be offered in the mobile apps. Users can access those tools using their computer and an Internet browser (Firefox recommended).
Bb will continue to support the Bb Grader app (iPad).
Blackboard, Inc., states it is developing Bb Instructor, a tablet optimized app for instructors on iOS/Android systems.
Questions? Contact BbSupport.
Tell us how you are using the Bb apps or ask questions
Select Bb Mobile Apps on the form.
Help Desk Assistance