Blackboard Apps for mobile devices are free.
Students can also enter Bb from the free Stan State Mobile App.
August 1, 2017 - Blackboard, Inc., will remove the original Bb Mobile Learn from all app stores.
August 31, 2107 - Bb will end support for Bb Mobile Learn.
Current users will still have access to Bb Mobile Learn after it is removed from app stores and after support ends.
Bb, Inc., cannot guarantee continued usability of this app.
Apple has stated the 32-bit Mobile Learn app is not compatible with iOS 11+.
These mobile apps do not replace Bb Learn on your computer.
They complement it with key features that translate to a mobile device.
Some tools in Bb Learn are not available in mobile apps.
Use those tools on your computer with an Internet browser (Firefox recommended).
AVOID taking tests or quizzes on a mobile device or on a computer connected with WiFi.
- an app designed especially for students' mobile devices
|iOS 9+||Android 4.2+||Windows 10+|
Download, install, open, and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and password.
The Feature Guide has more information. Avoid taking tests on a mobile device.
Keep your academic life organized, stay updated on assignments, and interact with your courses, instructors,and classmates
- Access course content anywhere, anytime: Check grades, view announcements, and access course content, anywhere you can connect.
- Engage with peers and teachers: Create, browse, and reply to conversations using the app's discussion tool.
- Stay informed in real-time: Get real-time push notifications to your phone about new grades, upcoming tests, and past-due dates.
- Prioritize your work: Stay on top of upcoming assignments and deadlines with the Activity Stream that prioritizes events and actions for you.
Neither the Blackboard app for students nor the Stan State Mobile App fully replace your computer browser access to Stan State Bb.
For best results, use Firefox on your computer with a wired, not WiFi, connection.
Use your computer with a wired Ethernet connection for tests and assignments.
Instructors do not see their courses in the Blackboard app for students.
Blackboard Instructor - available now
- Mobile- and Tablet-optimized app for iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.2+
- See all your courses
- Preview course items, assignments,and tests
- Read discussions, start threads, reply to posts (when Available to students)
- Create announcements
Download, install, open, and search for CSU - Stanislaus; log in with your Warrior ID and password.
Blackboard Instructor will be updated in a continuous release cycle.
Grading tools are scheduled to be added in a future update.
Bb Grader - Instructors
Requirements — iPad 2 or mini or newer with iOS 7+
Download, install, open and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and Password.
- Grade student assignment document submissions
- Give text, audio, and video feedback to students
- View student activity to track progress
- Send email to students
- Grade portfolio submissions
Bb Grader in Action (YouTube)
Bb Grader has a display limit of 89 courses. When you have more than 89 courses and see an error message, contact Bb Support.
Bb Learn on your computer browser has a 99-course limit for the My Courses module. Contact Bb support for removal of unused courses.
Questions? Contact BbSupport.
Tell us how you are using the mobile apps or ask your question
Select Bb Mobile Apps on the form.
Technology Support Assistance