Blackboard Mobile Apps (Bb Student and Bb Grader) are free.
Students can also enter Bb from the Stan State Mobile App
Download these apps for your device from your online store.
These apps are not intended to replace Bb Learn on your computer.
They complement it with key features that translate to a mobile device for students and instructors.
We strongly recommend NOT taking tests or quizzes on a mobile device or a computer connected with WiFi.
Students: If you encounter a test or assignment issue in Bb, contact your instructor immediately.
|iOS 8+||Android 4.2+||Windows 8.1+|
After you download and install Bb Student, open the app and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and password.
- Activity Stream - a smart view of events and actions
- Course Outline - explore, access, and identify your course content
- Connect Cloud Content - Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive
- Grades and Feedback - real time access
- Discussions - create, browse, read, and reply
- Push Notifications - updates about course content
Bb Student does not replace your computer browser access to Stan State Bb. For best results, use Firefox on your computer with a wired, not WiFi, connection.
Note: Instructors do not see their courses in the Bb Student app.
Bb Grader - Instructors
Requirements — iPad 2 or mini or newer with iOS 7+
Download, install, open and search for CSU - Stanislaus.
Log in with your Warrior ID and Password.
- Grade student assignment document submissions
- Give text, audio, and video feedback to students
- View student activity to track progress
- Send email to students
- Grade portfolio submissions
Bb Grader in Action (YouTube)
Notes: Bb Grader has a display limit of 89 courses. When you have more than 89 courses and see an error message, contact Bb Support.
Bb Learn on your computer browser has a 99-course limit for the My Courses module. Contact Bb support for removal of unused courses.
Blackboard, Inc., is developing Bb Instructor, a new mobile app for instructors for iOS/Android systems.
Currently scheduled for a Summer 2017 release.
Blackboard, Inc., has extended the life of Bb Mobile Learn
It will remain in your app store until the new Bb Instructor app is released.
Instructors can continue using Bb Mobile Learn to
- Post announcements
- Post content items
- Create and comment on blogs and journals
- Post/reply to discussions
Students are encouraged to transition to Bb Student.
Some tools in Bb Learn are not be available in mobile apps.
Use those tools on your computer with an Internet browser (Firefox recommended).
Questions? Contact BbSupport.
Tell us how you are using the Bb apps or ask questions
Select Bb Mobile Apps on the form.
Technology Support Assistance