- may display ONLY the first and last test questions,
- may not allow viewing instructor Feedback,
- may corrupt an Assignment submission, making it blank and useless.
TurnItIn submissions using Edge or Safari can result in an error.
- Before uploading a file to TII, close the file and quit the application.
- For best results, use Firefox
- When you change a file name, keep the extension (e.g., .docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .pdf, .txt)
- Without that extension, the file may become unusable.
- Avoid uploading executable files (e.g., .exe, .bat, .jar). Zip/Compress them if they must be submitted through Bb.
- Submit file types that open on all computers. Avoid proprietary files (e.g., .pages, .key, .numbers). Convert/export those files to plain text, PDF, or MS formats (.docx, .pptx., .xlsx).
- Do not upload a Google Doc. Link to it or convert it to MS format.
- Bb Browser Support
Bb Browser Checker
We recommend Firefox.
Compare Computer and Mobile Device Browser Functions
- Safe Way to Copy/Paste text into Bb
- Plug-Ins & Readers
- Stan State Wireless Network Setup Instructions
- What's New in Bb - 2019
- My Courses and Courses modules display only your first 99 courses in alpha-numeric order.
- Faculty, contact BbSupport to delete older and unused courses.
- Blackboard logs users out at the 90-minute inactive time limit. This ends a student assessment (quiz, test, survey).
- Clicking a Blackboard link or button begins a new timed session.
- Typing in a text box does not keep Bb active. Click Save (when available) to keep your session active.
- Fix or Avoid a Broken Link in an Email message
Faculty Tutorials - 3 Pages of Links, Videos, and Documents
Faculty/Staff Workshops and Tutorials
Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Click Events, then click Workshops. Search for Bb.
- Post Grades Online - MyCSUStan - during grading cycle
- Bb does not transfer grades to PeopleSoft
Thinking about taking an Online course?