- Students - Internet Explorer may show you only the first and last test questions.
Use Firefox to see, take, and earn credit for the full test.
- Blackboard Browser Support - with Browser Checker link
We recommend Firefox.
Compare Computer and Mobile Device Browser Functions
- Plug-Ins & Readers
- Save Apple Pages document in MS Word format
- Download Google Docs in Microsoft formats
- File > Download As > Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Share Stan State Google Docs
- The My Courses and Courses modules display only your first 99 courses in alpha-numeric order.
Faculty, contact BbSupport to delete older and unused courses.
- Blackboard closes a student assessment (quiz, test, survey) at the 90-minute inactive time limit.
Clicking a Blackboard link or button begins a new timed session.
- Broken link in Email message
How to fix or avoid.
Faculty Tutorials - 3 Pages of Links, Videos, and Documents
- Course Availability - Manually Show/Hide course link to students
Term courses are made available the week prior to the first day of instruction.
Term courses remain available until Census Date of the following Fall or Spring term.
- Add or Delete Roster Names Manually
- Copy Course with Camtasia Files
- Fill in Multiple Blanks Test Question Error Message - Resolution
- Remove a Previously Assigned Instructor's Name from the Blackboard Course Roster
- Blackboard Test Question Generators
- Blackboard Learn: Instructor Help Pages
- Blackboard Learn: YouTube Videos for Instructors
- Blackboard Learn: YouTube On-Demand Tutorials
- Blackboard Innovative Teaching Series: YouTube Videos by Instructors
Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Click Workshops. Search for Bb.
- Blackboard Portfolios - Keep samples of your work to share with others.
- Blackboard Student Help Pages
- Stan State Student Services Page
Thinking about taking an Online course?
Check to see if you're ready