Welcome to Blackboard 9.1
Warrior Username - the first part of your StanState e-mail address, before the @ symbol
(i.e., SBond@csustan.edu - Warrior Username is sbond, not case sensitive).
Forgot your Warrior Username?
Warrior Password is case sensitive.
Students: Forgot your Warrior Password?
Faculty/Staff: Visit the OIT Help Desk, L-150, for password issues.
- We recommend Firefox for most Blackboard work.
- If you encounter issues, try Google Chrome, with some reservations.
- Mac users may try Safari.
- We do not recommend MS Internet Explorer or Edge.
- If you encounter browser issues, clear your browser's cache.
- Avoid using an Internet Service Provider custom browser (e.g., AOL, Charter, Comcast).
- Hi-Speed connections are faster and more efficient than dial-up connections.
- Check and update your operating system and virus protection.
- Install and update your browser, plugins, and related software.
- If your browser displays warnings or exceptions, click the button to Accept or Continue to add updated information to your browser history.
- Use Firefox for most Bb work.
Test Taking Best Practices
- Use a computer with a wired connection.
- Read the Test Taking Tips.
- Avoid mobile devices and wireless connections.
- Use only Bb navigation button and links.
Blackboard File Naming Protocol
When uploading files to Blackboard (e.g.,submitting assignments, attaching documents)
- Use only letters, numerals, hyphens, and underscores in the file name.
- Other characters or spaces may corrupt the file and make it unusable.
- Limit the complete file name to 64 characters.
Mac Firefox Spell Check
To select the correctly spelled word in the spell check menu on Mac OS X in FireFox
1. Click in the red underlined word,
2. Press and hold the Control key,
While holding, press and hold the left or right mouse button/Track Pad,
3. Release the Control key first, then release the left or right mouse button/Track Pad.
The Suggestion menu remains so you can select the correct spelling.
Repeat as necessary.
Stan State Blackboard-Local to be retired Friday, Feb. 26, 2016
Courses are unavailable to students.
Course migration is complete.
Faculty may save or migrate course content (750 MB max).
- contact BbSupport.