Welcome to Blackboard 9.1
Warrior Username - the first part of your CSUStan e-mail address, before the @ symbol.
(i.e., SBond@csustan.edu - Warrior Username is sbond, not case sensitive).
Forgot your Warrior Username?
Warrior Password is case sensitive.
Students: Forgot your Warrior Password?
Faculty/Staff: Visit the OIT Help Desk, L-150, for password issues.
- We recommend Firefox for most Blackboard work.
- If you encounter issues, try Google Chrome, with some reservations.
- Mac users may try Safari.
- We do not recommend MS Internet Explorer or Edge.
- If you encounter browser issues, clear your browser's cache.
- Avoid using an Internet Service Provider custom browser (e.g., AOL, Charter, Comcast).
- Hi-Speed connections are faster and more efficient than dial-up connections.
- Check and update your operating system and virus protection.
- Install and update your browser, plugins, and related software.
- If your browser displays warnings or exceptions, click the button to accept or continue to add updated information to your browser history.
- Use Firefox for most Bb work.
- Use a computer with a wired connection.
- Read the Test Taking Tips.
- Avoid mobile devices and wireless connections.
Blackboard File Naming Protocol
When uploading files to Blackboard (such as submitting assignments)
- Use only letters, numerals, hyphens, and underscores in the file name.
- Other characters or spaces may corrupt the file and make it unusable.
- Limit the complete file name to 64 characters.
Mac Firefox Spell Check
To select the correctly spelled word in the spell check menu on Mac OS X in FireFox
1. Click in the red underlined word,
2. Press and hold the Control key,
While holding, press and hold the left or right mouse button/Track Pad,
3. Release the Control key first, then release the left or right mouse button/Track Pad.
The Suggestion menu remains so you can select the correct spelling.
Repeat as necessary.
YouTube and VideoEverywhere (Record from Webcam)
YouTube Mashup and Record from Webcam tools are restored on Bb-MH.
For best results, use Firefox.