Welcome to Blackboard 9.1
(i.e., SBond@csustan.edu - Warrior Username is sbond).
Warrior Password is case sensitive.
Students: Forgot your Warrior Password?
Faculty/Staff: Visit the OIT Help Desk, L-150, for password issues.
- Use a computer with a wired connection.
- Read the Test Taking Tips.
- Avoid mobile devices and wireless connections.
Blackboard File Naming Protocol
When uploading files to Blackboard (such as submitting assignments)
- Use only letters, numerals, hyphens, and underscores.
Any other characters or spaces may corrupt the file and make it unusable.
- Limit the complete file name to 64 characters.
Blackboard, Inc., has tested Windows and Mac browsers for compatability with Blackboard.
We recommend using Firefox for all Blackboard work.
- If you encounter issues with your browser, use Firefox.
- Avoid using a custom browser provided by an Internet Service Provider (i.e., AOL, Charter, Comcast).
- We no longer recommend Google Chrome. It now blocks Java applets, resulting in Bb issues.
- Check, install, and update your operating system, browser plugins, and related software.
Important Update about YouTube Videos (June 2015)
Due to technical changes to YouTube policies and protocols, the YouTube mashup and Video Everywhere tools in Blackboard are currently not available. YouTube videos can still be used in Blackboard as follows:
- Link to YouTube videos by copying the Embed Code and pasting it into the Content Editor HTML box.
- To embed previous Video Everywhere recordings in Bb, log in to your YouTube account and follow the same procedure.