Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) & the University Student Center promote student life by allocating funds from the annual ASI & SC Operating Budget to fund student organization ran events on campus. Student Organization funding is an opportunity for organizations to host events that benefit and broaden the educational, social, political and cultural experience of students on campus. Recognized organizations can request up to $1,500 per academic year to support programs, fundraisers, activities and events, including cultural and diversity events.
There are three opportunities each semester to request Student Organization funding.
The steps for requesting funds are as follows:
- Complete the New Funding Request application. Applications must be submitted 10 calendar days prior to the committee meeting date.
- Meet with the ASI Administrative Assistant at least seven calendar days prior to the Student Organization Funding Committee meeting.
- Attend a Student Organization Funding Committee meeting to provide committee members with information about your event. It is required that you provide marketing/advertising materials.
- The committee will vote on the approval or denial of the student organization funds requested.
- If approved, you must submit a Check Request Form to the ASI Front Desk with minutes from your organization’s meeting in order to use the funds. If approved, the funds will automatically be distributed into your account. Before submitting the form, please review the procedures for filling out the Check Request Form.
For questions contact Ashley Ulloa - ASI Administrative Assistant, at (209) 667-3815 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org