Code Red Entertainment (CRE) is a programming group composed of innovative thinkers and enthusiastic planners that focus on event programming for the student body of Stanislaus State.
This group is made up of student assistants from Associated Students, Inc. and a group of dedicated members who strive to provide the best events for our student body.
Each academic year, members of Code Red Entertainment are selected through a recruitment and interview process.
These students are involved in planning student life events and activities throughout the entire academic year, such as DIY pop-ups, school spirit events, and more!
During the virtual setting, this group of students don’t take a break. They are constantly thinking of ways to engage students virtually. Whether it’s through online digital caricatures, comedy shows, social media campaigns, etc. They’re always thinking of something new and exciting.
Through our diverse set of Code Red Entertainment members, we are able to gather student input from different perspectives and put forth events that are voiced by students.
Code Red Entertainment is a great way to get involved and make a difference in our campus community!
Benefits of Joining CRE
- Gain leadership and professional experience
- Enhance your college experience and discover new interests
- Networking opportunities and expand your resume
- Get hands on experience in the planning of small and large scale events for the campus community
- Make new friends & long lasting memories!
Requirements to be a part of CRE
- Must be able to attend meetings, Monday’s from 4:00pm- 6:00pm
- Be a currently enrolled student at Stanislaus State
- Must have a willingness to learn, have fun, and engage in the college experience!
CRE is not currently recruiting new members. Please stay tuned on our website and social media to stay informed on when we will be recruiting next.
If you are interested in applying in the future, please submit the interest form below and we will notify you when applications are open once again.
For more information or questions please contact Jennifer Galeana-Vasquez – SC Programs and Services Coordinator-Stockton Campus, at 650-561-2203 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org