ASI Warriors Giving Back Scholarship
The Warriors Giving Back Scholarship provides financial assistance and awards students who display exceptional leadership and who contribute to the campus community at Stanislaus State.
How much is awarded?
Total of fifteen $1,000 scholarships will be awarded for the academic year.
Am I eligible to apply?
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll the following semester at California State University, Stanislaus.
- Applicants must have completed and submitted a Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA).
- Applicants must have at least a 2.5 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA).
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with the university.
- Incoming or current ASI members are not eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Any applicant selected for the scholarship who will only be attending fall semester for the academic year awarded, will be awarded the full amount that fall semester.
Do I meet the criteria?
- The scholarship is open to all majors, class levels, undergraduate, graduate, part-time, and full-time students.
- Be an active contributor to the CSU, Stanislaus community and/or previous high school or community college community.
How do I apply?
Students wishing to apply for the ASI Giving Back Scholarship must apply via the STARS online application.
What to include?
- Submit an essay responding in 500 words or less to one of the following prompts.
- Please describe the contributions you have made through extracurricular activities and/or advocating on behalf of a cause that have impacted you, the campus, and/or community. How do you hope to give back to the community in the future? Explain thoroughly how the award will benefit you.
- Please describe your career and/or educational goals, personal ambitions, and personal challenges that you have faced while developing your education. How do you hope to give back in the future to the community? Explain thoroughly how the award will benefit you.
When is the deadline?
The application and personal statement must be submitted by March 2, 2021.
What happens after I apply?
If you provide a complete application by the deadline, you will automatically be considered for the scholarship. Your application will then be made available to the scholarship committee for review. If you are awarded the scholarship, you will receive a notification from the Financial Aid & Scholarship Office.
ASI Warriors Giving Back Scholarship Policy
For other scholarship opportunities and further information, please visit https://www.csustan.edu/financial-aid-scholarship/scholarship-information
For questions contact Katie Rotan - ASI Leadership Manager, at 209-664-6517 or email at email@example.com