A commited team to help inform and educate on local, statewide, and federal issues pertaining to higher education. This group strives to advocate for students by working with lobby city council members and legislators on behalf of ASI, California State Student Association (CSSA) and the University.
Ways to get involved:
- Apply to become a member of the Warrior Lobby Team to become a leader in revamping the basis of California’s economy (CSU System)
- Attend social and political events – talk about this issue (especially how it’s impacted you personally)
- Follow the actions of the California State Student Association (CSSA) who are the voice of all approximately 467,000 CSU students.
- Write a letter to Governor Jerry Brown stating your feelings about the budget cuts and how they affected you (Bring it to ASI and we will send it for you)
- Write a letter to/call your local legislator and ask them to support higher education.
- Most importantly, register to vote and vote on Election Day!
For questions contact Noriel Mostajo - ASI Governmental Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org