ASI Student Government Elections
Election Dates April 17th & April 18th
What is on the Ballot?!
2019 - 2020 Board of Directors
Your vote is your voice. Decide who will be your future student representatives!
Imagine the Posibilities
$10 more could get you...
More Student Scholarships
More Funding Student Organization Events
More Resources For Students In Need
More Multicultural And Diversity Events
Better StanFest & Warrior Day Festival Headliners
Better Homecoming Week
More Student Life At Stockton Campus
More Funding For Warrior Food Pantry & Career Closet
A "Yes" Vote: Student Success + Student Life = The Warrior Experience
ASI Bylaws Change
Shall the ASI Bylaws be amended?
We need your approval to make the following changes:
-Updated Executive Officer duty responsibilities
-Add a Vice President of Finance
-Updated ASI Director Positions
-Change of Rules Commitee to Judicial Commitee
A "Yes" vote: Makes The Changes To The Articles Of Incorporation
Ready, Set, Vote!!
The ASI Board of Directors positions purpose is to serve the students of Stanislaus State in all matters pertaining to the quality of their education. If you're interested in applying to ASI please review the following documents:
- ASI Candidate Qualifications
- ASI Elections Important Dates
- Elections Code
- University Posting Policy
- Elections Social Media Policy
Check out the job description for each position!
- ASI President
- ASI Vice President
- Director At-Large
- Director for Athletics
- Director for Diversity
- Director for Environment
- Director for Residential Life
- Director for Student Clubs and Organizations
- Director for Stockton Center
- Director for Graduate Students
- Director for the College of Business
- Director for Education, Kinesiology, and Social Work
- Director for the College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- Director for the College of Science