Associated Students Incorporated (ASI) is a not-for-profit corporation that is primarily funded by student fees and provides student leadership, self-governance, and civic and cultural development opportunities.
ASI is a student run organization located in the University Student Union. Associated Students Inc. has many parts including marketing, programming, and student government including governmental affairs.
The Associated Students Incorporated Board of Directors has sixteen members who meet every other Tuesday at 5:00 PM in the Warrior Conference Room, located on the second floor of the University Student Union.
- Vice President
- Director for Athletics
- Director at Large
- Director for College of Business
- Director for Student Clubs and Organizations
- Director for Diversity
- Director for the College of Education, Kinesiology and Social Work
- Director for Environment
- Director for Graduate Students
- Director for College of Science
- Director for College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dean of Students
- Faculty Member
- Director for Housing and Residential Life
- Director for Stockton Center
The Associated Students, Inc. Board of Directors meets weekly on Tuesdays at 5:00 pm in the Warrior Conference Room located on the second floor of the University Student Union. Meetings are open to all members of the campus community. Please feel free to attend any of our meeting this spring semester on the following dates: