Associated Students Incorporated (ASI) is a not-for-profit corporation that is primarily funded by student fees and provides student leadership, self-governance, and civic and cultural development opportunities.
ASI is a student run organization located in the University Student Union. Associated Students Inc. has many parts including marketing, programming, and student government including governmental affairs.
The Associated Students Incorporated Board of Directors has sixteen members who meet every other Tuesday at 5:00 PM.
Meetings are open to all members of the campus community.
- Vice President
- Director at Large
- Director for Athletics
- Director for Environment
- Director for Diversity
- Director for Student Clubs and Organizations
- Director for Housing and Residential Life
- Director for Stockton Center
- Director for Graduate Students
- Director for College of Business
- Director for College of Education, Kinesiology and Social Work
- Director for College of Science
- Director for College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dean of Students
- Faculty Member
Associated Students, Inc. Documents