The Service Desk located inside the Warrior Activities Center in the University Student Union offers many services to meet student, staff, and faculty needs in a helpful and efficient manner. Students can request specially ordered balloons for that special someone and for a small fee they can be delivered anywhere on campus.
The Service Desk located inside the Warrior Activities Center in the University Student Union offers many services to meet student, staff, and faculty needs in a helpful and efficient manner.
The USU Service Desk is also the location where you can pick up your Warrior ID Card. In addition, students can purchase prints, copies, fax, scan, envelopes, as well as discounted tickets for movie theaters, Boomers, Great America, 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom and Bus passes for both Stanislaus and Merced County.
Print-N-Go! This great new service will help cut down any wait time on computers! Get prints in three EASY steps.
- E-mail documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, 30 minutes prior to pick up (email must include your name, file, pick-up time, phone number, color or b&w). Email subject line must read "Print-n-Go."
- Pay at the USU Service Desk
- Pick Up & Go!
This great new service will benefit the busy student!
Whether it may be to pay for Weekend Warrior Trips, buy tickets for Warrior Day or to order balloons, the USU Service Desk is sure to meet all your needs!
Service Desk provides:
- Warrior ID cards
- Printing- $.10 per page
- Copying- $.10 per page
- Fax/Scanning Services- $.25 per page
- Balloons-prices vary
- Envelopes- $.10
- Bus Passes- prices vary
- Movie Tickets- $9
- Boomer Amusement Park Tickets- $18
- Greeting Cards- $1.50
- 6 Flags Animal Kingdom Tickets- $40
- Great America Tickets- $40
- Warrior Merchandise- prices vary
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
8:00AM – 6:00PM
8:00AM – 5:00PM
We are closed Saturday, Sunday and most holidays