The ASI Student Advocate provides support as a peer mentor for Stanislaus State Students and serves as a liaison for students with faculty and administration. As a currently enrolled student, the Student Advocate is someone who is connected to “student life” and speaks from the student’s perspective. The Student Advocate is dedicated to providing a safe and empowering environment for students and is committed to working for the betterment of all students.
Duties of the Student Advocate
- Help students with the grade appeal process
- Represent the Associated Students, Inc. on grade appeal committees
- Act as liaison between the University and the Associated Students, Inc. on matters pertaining to student rights and regulations
- Understand the University policies and procedures as well as its affiliates
- Assist with the development and implementation of all policies pertaining to student rights or discipline
- Conduct thorough investigations of all matters brought forth
Student Advocate Forms
|Spring 2016||Fall 2016|
|Submitting 1st Grade Appeal||02/24/2016||TBA|
|Census Date - Add / Drop Course||02/24/2016||TBA|
|Financial Aid / FASFA||03/02/2016||Closed|
** Grade appeals can only be submitted for the semester following the submission. Example: Grade for Fall semester, appeal submitted in Spring Semester. Grade appeal can be started during winter or summer breaks.
We are currently recruiting!
We are currently recruiting for the student advocate position. Should you need assistance, please call (209) 667-3833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.