"Life is a journey, not a destination."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The ASI Student Advocate provides support as a peer mentor for Stanislaus State Students and serves as a liaison for students with faculty and administration. As a currently enrolled student, the Student Advocate is someone who is connected to “student life” and speaks from the student’s perspective. The Student Advocate is dedicated to providing a safe and empowering environment for students and is committed to working for the betterment of all students.
Feel free to contact or schedule a meeting with me, walk-ins are welcome too! I am here to help and guide you.
Duties of the Student Advocate
- Help students with the grade appeal process
- Represent the Associated Students, Inc. on grade appeal committees
- Act as liaison between the University and the Associated Students, Inc. on matters pertaining to student rights and regulations
- Preserve confidentiality regarding all discussions, issues, concerns, or problems of those individuals registering complaints
- Understand the University policies and procedures as well as its affiliates
- Assist with the development and implementation of all policies pertaining to student rights or discipline
- Conduct thorough investigations of all matters brought forth
Student Advocate Forms
Student Advocate Contact
Contact me today to make an appointment - walk-ins also welcome!