Code Red Entertainment
Statement of Purpose
Code Red Entertainment (CRE) is a dynamic student-programming group from the Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) and the University Student Union (USU) at California State University, Stanislaus. Code Red Entertainment provides EXCITING programming by engaging in fun, social, and educational events. We strive to provide students a DYNAMIC collegiate experience, through event participation and active involvement in student life! Each year, through an application process, twenty-four enthusiastic volunteers, referred to as Code Red Entertainment (CRE), are selected to enhance the campus experience for all students. Code Red Entertainment offers students the opportunity to gain leadership, life, and job skills by planning, promoting, and implementing a wide variety of events through one of the four programming units:
Campus Pride, Special Events, Daily Events, and Social Awareness. In order to achieve these objectives programming standards include:
- Freedom to try new ideas and ability to test new directions in campus programming.
- A wide range of diverse programming on a regular basis throughout the academic year.
- Various programs for the student community with a focus on highlighting services and amenities offered by the Associated Students Inc. and the University Student Union.
- Continuous improvement in standards of programming excellence especially in the areas of creativity, levels of audience interest and production excellence.
- The development and implementation of policies and procedures, which enable such programs to happen on a regular basis throughout the entire academic year.
- Regular assessment of programs and reports of findings to the ASI Board of Directors and USU Board of Directors.
Code Red Entertainment is a great way to become involved in your campus community and allows students to show campus pride on every level! Please submit all Applications to the Warrior Activities Center located inside the University Student Union.
For more information or questions on upcoming events please contact:
Warrior Activities Center