The Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) of California State University, Stanislaus is the official voice of the students. As a not-for-profit organization, our mission is to provide and fund a wide-range of high-quality programs and services to support student life, student success and instill a sense of campus pride. ASI provides resources and programs that encourage leadership development as well as broaden social, educational, political and emotional growth.
Associated Students, Inc. (ASI) will facilitate respectable relationships between our students, the university and external communities to advocate for student needs and interests. We will take action on educational, social, and political issues at the university, local, state and federal levels affecting higher education.
We will pursue involvement and growth opportunities for all students in order to develop well-rounded and intellectually diverse individuals. ASI will offer a wide-range of high-quality diverse programs and services to enhance student life, campus pride, and offer a sense of belonging that will lead to a higher quality of life for the future of our students.
As our university evolves, ASI will strive to meet the needs of our ever-changing campus community.
- We strive to instill a sense of Warrior pride.
- We inspire Warrior pride leading by example.
- We collaborate with students, student organizations, campus departments, alumni and the community to provide student focused programs, events, and services.
- By encouraging collaboration among all members of our campus and the community, we utilize diverse talents, resources and perspectives, internally and externally, to produce the best possible outcomes.
EMBRACE INTEGRITY AND ETHICS
- We believe in personal responsibility, honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
- We honor our commitments and act with fairness, honesty, and respect daily.
ENRICHING EXPERIENCES AND RELATIONSHIPS
- We provide programs and services that encourage involvement in meaningful experiences and relationships outside of the academic environment.
- We develop relationships that make a positive impact in our students’ lives.
EQUITY AND INCLUSIVITY
- We offer a wide variety of events and services to meet the needs of our diverse student population.
- We promote equity and strive to increase diversity, inclusion, and cultural competency in all aspects of our organization.
EXCELLENCE IN SERVICE
- We are purposeful in offering high quality programs and services to enhance student life and student success.
- We are thoughtful in providing excellent customer service that encompasses the following attributes: courtesy, empathy, professionalism, accountability and efficiency.
PERSONAL WELLNESS (SAFE SPACE)
- We strive to cultivate the healthy physical, social and emotional well-being of all students.
- We provide a safe space where students from every background and situation can have the opportunity to succeed.
- We are committed to conscientiously managing our human, natural, and material resources wisely by reviewing our facilities, programs and services to ensure we are following the appropriate sustainable practices.
- We aspire to increase awareness about sustainable practices that will reduce negative impacts on the environment.