Registration applications are currently being accepted for Winter Term and Spring Semester at the California State University, Stanislaus Child Development Center.
The Child Development Center is a licensed preschool and infant/toddler center established for the education of University students and children from the ages of 2 months to 5 years. The Center strives to provide a developmentally appropriate setting where college students, children, and their families discover:
- A regular routine of activities that fosters trust, self-esteem, and holistic growth.
- Carefully planned hands-on curricula designed to encourage learning through play.
- Enthusiastic University student-teachers supervised by faculty and staff with an adult to child ratio of one adult to three infants/toddlers and one adult to six preschoolers.
- Empowerment of children and their families with respect and acceptance of diversity, overcoming prejudicial stereotypes.
- Field trips and special events on campus.
- Informative parent meetings and special family events.
- Center magazine.
The infant/toddler program operates from 7:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The preschool program operates from 7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information or to have an application sent by mail, call the Child Development Center at (209) 667-3036.