Your Stan State Alumni Association is proud to announce the rebranded Warriors Mentoring Warriors, which officially launched in Fall 2018. We invite our Warriors, alumni and community members to empower, network and coach current students and recent graduates on professional development, career options, goal setting, and more.
We invite you to make a difference in the lives of our Stan State community! Visit the link above to sign up or visit https://csustan.firsthand.co/ to join the program!
Mission and Purpose:
Warriors Mentoring Warriors cultivates meaningful relationships between alumni and students to prepare Stan State Warriors with promising career opportunities and leverage connections in our community.
Warriors Mentoring Warriors is designed to provide students and alumni with guidance and career support as well as opportunities to connect alumni to one another as they seek to enhance interpersonal skills, achieve academic excellence, cultivate career and community connections, or all of the above!
As a mentor, you can have a profound impact on the life of a fellow Stan State Warrior. Mentoring offers an opportunity to pay it forward to the next generation of Warriors and give back to your alma mater in a meaningful way!
- Commit to the mentoring platform for at least one year
- Attend orientation and training (prior to mentoring)
- Connect with a mentee once a month (or as appropriate)
- Complete surveys and/or request feedback
- Share your experience with potential alumni mentors
As a mentee, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with Warrior alumni who have been in your shoes and wants to support you
- Linkup with a mentor in your academic or career field
- Receive advice on navigating your academic and professional journey