On-the-Cusp (OTC) Provost’s Graduation Completion Waiver Program
The On-the-Cusp Provost’s Graduation Completion Waiver Program provides winter and/or summer course fee waivers for up to nine units to eligible Stan State students to enable them to graduate in Spring or Summer 2020.
- First-time freshmen who started in Fall 2014 or Fall 2016, have earned 87 or more cumulative units by the end of Summer session 2019, and who are enrolled in 12 or more units for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Transfer students who started in Fall 2016 or Fall 2018, have earned 87 or more cumulative units by the end of Summer session 2019, and who are enrolled in 12 or more units for Fall 2019 and Spring 2020
- Students who are unsure of their eligibility should contact their academic advisor.
- Students who will not be able to graduate in Spring or Summer 2020 by taking 1-9 units of coursework in Winter and/or Summer are not eligible
- Students who receive waivers must successfully complete Fall 2019, Spring 2020, and if applicable, Winter 2020 coursework; waivers cannot be used to retake classes
- Students are responsible for any and all fees not covered by the waiver
- Only undergraduate courses listed on the 2020 Winter and Summer Schedule of Classes, required for graduation, and approved by the student’s academic advisorcan be paid for by waivers
- Post-baccalaureate/Graduate students and students in self-support programs offered through Extended Education are not eligible for waivers
For Assistance or More Information:
- Database Questions – Marie Hirschkorn, x6734
- Faculty Compensation Questions – Amanda Theis, x3054
- Student Eligibility Questions – Katie Olivant, x6645
- STAN Planner Questions — Colin Danks, x3107
- Advising Questions – Faculty Fellows
Academic Department Steps
Student Information Database
The On-the-Cusp Student Information Database enables academic programs to identify students eligible for OTC intensive advising and winter/summer tuition/fee waivers. The database also helps academic advisors track OTC student progress toward graduation.
Download the User Guide, with instructions for accessing and navigating the database.
View the Tutorial, with a demonstration on how to access and navigate the database.
The network path to access the On-the-Cusp Student Information Database is displayed below.
Copy and paste the path into File Explorer address bar on your computer, or within the Citrix environment File Explorer for MAC users.
W:\_Shared\On the Cusp Student Intervention\OTC Student Info Database - 1920.accdb