Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on May 5, 2016.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than May 19, 2016. Please forward your responses to: email@example.com.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2016 Exit Exam Questions
EDAD 5801, Question 5: Identify and describe the essential instructional practices that best support an effective learning environment for all students.
EDAD 5803, Question 3: Identify and describe elements of effective problem solving at a school.
EDAD 5805, Question 1: Share strategies for creating a positive, safe, and supportive learning environment for all student groups by promoting equity and respect among all members of the school community.