Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on Monday, November 2nd.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than Monday, November 16th. Please forward your responses to: email@example.com.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Fall 2015 Exit Exam Questions
EDAD 5801, Question 1: Identify and describe practices for identifying, collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and using various types of data to engage staff in reflecting on their instructional effectiveness and making data based instructional and programmatic decisions.
EDAD 5802, Question 2: Identify and describe the elements of an effective induction program for new teachers.
EDAD 5805, Question 4: Identify school-based strategies, activities and programs that are designed to improve the academic achievement of a significant subgroup of students (e.g., English learners, Special Education, Economically Disadvantaged).