Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on May 2nd.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on May 16, 2017. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2017 Exit Exam Questions
(1) Identify and describe practices for identifying, collecting, analyzing, evaluating, and usingvarious types of data to engage staff in reflecting on their instructional effectiveness and making data based instructional and programmatic decisions.
(5) Identify and describe the essential instructional practices that best support an effective learning environment for all students.
(4) In implementing a new program, describe how you would measure the effectiveness of the program, align the program to site and district goals and initiatives, design professional learning for the program and determine if the program is cost effective.