Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on March 25th.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on April 8, 2019. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2019 Exit Exam Questions
Question 1 - EDAD 5802 #3 - Describe an effective and fair process for investigating, documenting and correcting incidents of staff misconduct.
Question 2 - EDAD 5804 #3 - Identify and describe the elements of due process related to the suspension of general education students.
Question 3 - EDAD 5805 #4 - Identify school-based strategies, activities and programs that are designed to improve the academic achievement of a significant subgroup of students (e.g., English learners, Special Education, Economically Disadvantaged).