Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on October 30th.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on November 13, 2017. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Fall 2017 Exit Exam Questions
(EQ 1) Share the steps to developing and generating support for a vision of teaching and learning for the school consistent with the overall vision and goals of the school district.
(EQ 1) First, identify the membership of a legally constituted Individual Education Plan (IEP) Team. Second, briefly describe the responsibilities of the IEP Team in providing a free and appropriate public education for students with exceptional needs.
(EQ 1) Share strategies for creating a positive, safe, and supportive learning environment for all student groups by promoting equity and respect among all members of the school community.