Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on April 17th.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on May 1, 2018. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2018 Exit Exam Questions
Question 1 (EDAD 5804, question 6):
School officials have the legal authority to regulate the expression of students’ speech on campus. Provide relevant examples that clearly illustrate when and how this authority can be exercised.
Question 2 (EDAD 5805, question 5):
Describe strategies to increase parent participation at school.
Question 3 (EDAD 5805, question 6):
Describe school partnerships with businesses and public agencies and how these relationships can benefit students.