Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on October 29th.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on November 13, 2018. Please forward your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Fall 2018 Exit Exam Questions
#1 - EDAD 5801, Question 5
Identify and describe the essential instructional practices that best support an effective learning environment for all students.
#2 - EDAD 5802, Question 5
Identify and describe a process (steps) for developing and implementing a site budget.
#3 - EDAD 5805, Question 6
Describe school partnerships with businesses and public agencies and how these relationships can benefit students.