Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions will be selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You are encouraged to be succinct and concise and to respond in a professional manner. Please be reminded that your response is not a research paper, but rather an administrative analysis of a current problem, issue, or dilemma in education. You may find the scoring rubric for each question at: http://www.csustan.edu/advstd/administration/essentialquestions.html.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on November 7, 2013.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on November 21, 2013. Please forward your responses to: email@example.com.
- Please save your file as either a Word Document (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Fall 2013 Exit Examination Questions:
1. What methods would you use to evaluate your school and its problems? Elaborate.
2. Describe three public relations strategies which can be implemented effectively at the site level.
3. Identify and describe personal characteristics and management skills that are associated with the role of the principal in the effective administration of a school.