Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions will be selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You are encouraged to be succinct and concise and to respond in a professional manner. Please be reminded that your response is not a research paper, but rather an administrative analysis of a current problem, issue, or dilemma in education. You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on May 8, 2014.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on May 22, 2014. Please forward your responses to: email@example.com.
- Please save your file as either a Word Document (.doc) or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format. You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2014 Exit Exam Questions
-To Be Determined