Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on October 28th.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on November 10, 2016. Please forward your responses to: email@example.com.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Fall 2016 Exit Exam Questions
EDAD 5801, Question 6: Share examples of your understanding of site and district accountability for providing access and opportunity to all students as it relates to the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) and the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP).
EDAD 5802, Question 3: Describe an effective and fair process for investigating, documenting and correcting incidents of staff misconduct
EDAD 5803, Question 6: Share examples of relationship building.