Preliminary Administrative Services Credential Program
- Written Exit Examination questions were selected from the "Essential Questions" pool.
- You will respond to two (2) of three (3) questions provided on this webpage (see below).
- The maximum length of your responses shall be no longer than two (2) word-processed pages per question. You may select the page format (margins, line spacing). You may find the scoring rubric for each question here.
- Questions will be available on this webpage on April 16, 2015.
- Your responses shall be returned to the Program Coordinator via email attachment no later than 5:00 PM on April 30, 2015. Please forward your responses to: email@example.com.
- Please save your file as a Word Document (.doc). You will be notified via reply e-mail when your file has been received. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, immediately re-send the document.
- Upon successfully passing the Written Exit Examination, you will be notified via email, after all exams have been submitted.
Spring 2015 Exit Exam Questions
#1 EDAD 5801, Question 4: Identify and describe the components (e.g., classroom management, instruction, and assessment) of an effective classroom.
#2 EDAD 5803, Question 2: Discuss the responsibilities and duties of the principal as the instructional leader of a school.
#3 EDAD 5805, Question 3: Describe effective communication techniques that can improve school culture.