About the Transfer Admission Guarantee Program
The CSU Stanislaus Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program offers admission to current students attending Modesto Junior College, Merced College, San Joaquin Delta College*, and Columbia College. Learn more about participating in TAG by contacting your transfer center representative, or Admissions and Outreach Services at CSU Stanislaus, 209.667.3070 or 800.300.7420.
*At Delta College, TAG is only available for students majoring in math, biology, chemistry, geology, physics, and computer science. Contact Wendy Lieginger at (209) 954-5433 or in the Science & Math Building, Rm. 259.
Who is eligible for TAG?
- Complete a minimum of 30 transferable units to sign the TAG agreement.
- Have a minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Apply to CSU Stanislaus during the priority application filing period.
- Be a California resident.
For courses that transfer to all CSU campuses go to the ASSIST Website.
Benefits of participating in TAG
- Guaranteed priority upper division transfer admission to CSU Stanislaus upon acceptance
- Early review of academic records and early admission notification
- Given priority registration for New Student Orientation
Once a TAG is completed with the help of their Transfer Center representative, students are ready to apply and be admitted to CSU Stanislaus.
- Apply to CSU Stanislaus online via the CSU Mentor Website during the priority filing period.
- Submit official transcripts of all community college coursework.