- Check your MyCSUSTANThe MyCSUSTAN Student Center is where students can get a personalized list of requirements they need to meet before enrolling for their first semester. You will make future payments and eventually register for classes through MyCSUSTAN.
- Check your E-mailE-mail is our official means of communication so it is important you check your University e-mail regularly. Failure to meet specified deadlines will make you ineligible to enroll for the term you were admitted for.
- EPT/ELM TestingAll first time freshmen are required to take the English Placement Test (EPT) and Entry Level Math Test (ELM) before attending New Student Orientation, unless they are exempt. These tests determine college readiness for English and Math courses respectively.
- Enrollment DepositAll undergraduate students must submit a $200 deposit along with accepting their admission to secure their place at Stanislaus State. The nonrefundable deposit will be deducted from the balance owed at enrollment.
- New Student OrientationNew Student Orientation is a requirement for all incoming Freshmen and Transfer students. After accepting admission students will receive a unique link to register through their student e-mail.
- Early StartIncoming Freshmen who need to improve their skills in English and math must enroll in the Early Start program. Early Start takes place the summer before students’ first fall semester and aims to better prepare students for a successful academic experience.