The WASC Steering Committee is seeking University community feedback on the working draft essays that will comprise our Institutional Report for reaffirmation of accreditation. These are working drafts, as important information is continuing to be received and incorporated. The referenced exhibits are not included in these working drafts, as many are still under development; they will be hyperlinked in a later version.
The Steering Committee is seeking feedback on content versus formatting and mechanics, and the essays are longer than the WSCUC guidelines indicate and will be condensed by the final version. If you would like to provide anonymous feedback (name and email optional) on one or more essays, please click on the corresponding box to review the essay draft and submit your feedback.
Deadline to submit feedback is Tuesday, May 8, 2018.
You may also provide suggestions or feedback at any or all of the Open Forum sessions:
All Open Forums: Monday, April 9th, MSR 130
(Click on the corresponding essay for details - times, Zoom information and facilitators)
- Essay #1 – Institutional Context and Response to Commission RecommendationsProvide Feedback Online
- Essay #2 – Self Study Review ProcessProvide Feedback Online
- Essay #3 – Meaning, Quality and Integrity of DegreesProvide Feedback Online
- Essay #4 – Core CompetenciesProvide Feedback Online
- Essay #5 – Student SuccessProvide Feedback Online
- Essay #6 – Quality Assurance and ImprovementProvide Feedback Online
- Essay #7 – Sustainability and Financial ViabilityProvide Feedback Online