David Lindsay, Ph.D.
Department of Accounting and Finance
Ph.D. in Accounting, Kent State University, 1992
MBA, The Cleveland State University, 1983
BA, Case Western Reserve University, 1976
Accounting Ethics, Intermediate Accounting II
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- The Ohio Society of CPAs
- The California Society of CPAs
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- The Institute of Management Accountants
- The American Accounting Association
Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
- Lindsay, D., Campbell, A., Tan, K., Firch, T. (2020). The Impact of Duration of AACSB Separate Accounting Accreditation on a Measurable Learning Outcome. Journal of Business Management and Change, Spring 2020, 79-86.
- Campbell, A., Lindsay, D., Soydemir, G., Tan, K. (2019). The Chaos-Based Bankruptcy Model - Current Status. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 19(7). 11-17.
- Tan, K., Campbell, A., Choo, F., Lindsay, D. (2019). Is accounting students' writing ability related to their academic performance? Journal of Education for Business.
- Lindsay, D., Campbell, A., Tan, K., Xie, X. (2019). The Impact of Duration of AACSB Accreditation on a Measurable Learning Outcome. Journal of Business Management and Change (Winter 2018), 4-12.
- Campbell, A., Lindsay, D., Soydemir, G. A., Wagner, D. (2018). The Differential Impact of the Federal Reserve Rate Hikes on National and Regional Employment Figures: Evidence from San Joaquin County. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 20(9), 20-29.
- Lindsay, D., Campbell, A., Tan, K., Firch, T. (2016). The Institutional Relationship between SAT Section Scores and CPA Exam Pass Rates. Journal of Business Management and Change (Spring 2016), 80-98.
- Campbell, A., Filling, S., FIrch, T., Lindsay, D. (2015). Adrift in Auditing Class. American Journal of Business Education, 8(2), 111-120.