Lynn Johnson, Ph.D.
Department of Accounting and Finance
Ph.D. in Accounting, University of Oregon
M.S. in Accounting, California State University, Chico
B.S. in Accounting, University of Nevada, Reno
Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Auditing
Determinants of Audit Fees and Costs, Quality of Audits, Auditor Independence, Relationship between internal and external auditors
Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Johnson, L., Parker, S. (2017). The Development of Internal Auditing as a Profession in the U.S. during the Twentieth Century. Accounting Historians Journal, 44(2), 47-67.
- Johnson, L., O'Keefe, T. (2015). The Effect of Tenure on Auditor Realization Rates. Managerial Auditing Journal, 30(3), 206-225.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), 1975
- Certified Managerial Accountant (CMA), 1990
- American Accounting Association
- Institute of Management Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs