Course ACC 4120
Auditing California State University, Stanislaus
Refer to the course syllabus for the overall course goals and objective and the course calendar for test dates and activities. Use the Web tutorials and Web search services to find more information on the World Wide Web.
The list below contains interesting and informative Web sites relating to the course.
- Interested in the history of accounting? Try Arthur Andersen's version:
- Want to try Web online tutors?
- For CPA/CMA/CIA reviews
- Good links to accounting sites
- CSU Stanislaus
- Dr. Campbell's web page
- Bowling Green State University
- At http://www.hotbot.com enter the search term CPAnet
Among other things, you will get a link to State Societies of CPAs
- You may also find some interesting things is at
- Once you have a CPA firm's name, you might be able to locate its web site
at the really useful University of Washington URL search engine at
- You can find the email addresses at
- You can find the telephone numbers and mailing addresses at
- A good Yellow Page directory and other search information can be found at
- There is an interesting (although not comprehensive) CPA web site at
The AICPA has some potentially useful information at
You might include a category of "fun" or "favorite" sites, like the
- Link to the Sacramento State online library and to other online library sources
CSUS Library Resources
- List other library resources.
Library of Congress
- Text materials for the auditing course can be obtained from Kiva Bookstore.
- Fifty Questions Asked by Employers During the Interview with College Seniors
- Click here question.html
- Special Report on Auditor Third Party Liability