Late add/drop period: January 5 & 6, only through UEE. See forms below.
CSU Stanislaus provides Winter Intersession classes between the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters. These short three-week courses are a great opportunity to take classes to get ahead, make up for a class or meet any other educational goals.
Winter Intersession courses offered through University Extended Education (UEE) are regular University courses that are open to everyone – both current CSU Stanislaus students and the public. Courses taken through Winter Intersession may be applied toward degree completion requirements.
Winter Intersession 2015
|Winter Intersession 2015 Important Dates||Dates|
|Classes posted:||October 27|
|Registration dates:||November 3 - December 15|
|Last day to drop (full refund):||December 15 by 5 p.m.|
|Tuition fee payment deadline:||December 15 by 5 p.m.|
|Students dropped for non-payment of tuition fees:||December 16|
|Instruction begins:||January 2|
|Late add period: ($25 late fee) - only through UEE||January 5 - 6|
|Late drop period (65% refund only) - only through UEE||January 5 - 6|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (campus closed)||January 19|
|Last day of classes:||January 22|
Please note: failure to attend a class may not result in an automatic drop.
Current CSU Stanislaus students can late add or drop through University Extended Education on January 5 and 6 by 5 p.m. only. Please complete the late registration form and submit to MSR 240 or scan and email to email@example.com on January 5 and 6 by 5 p.m.
Student Tuition Fees:
(fees may be subject to change)
- $322 per unit (undergraduate)
- $349 per unit (credential)
- $355 per unit (graduate)
Note: A maximum of 5 units may be taken during Winter Intersession. Financial Aid is not available for Winter Intersession.
Drop & Refund Policy:
- Last day to drop to receive a full refund of tuition fees: December 15
- Late drop period with 65% of tuition fees refunded: January 5-6. Please complete the refund form and submit to MSR 240 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org on January 5 and 6 by 5 p.m.
- Drop form is required to receive a late drop refund.
- After January 6, no refund of tuition fees.
- Decisions to cancel classes due to low enrollment: December 17
- Any student whose class is cancelled due to low enrollment will receive a full refund of their tuition fees.
If you have any questions about Winter Intersession, please contact University Extended Education (UEE) at (209) 667-3111.