CSU Stanislaus will be providing Winter Intersession classes between the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters. These short three-week intersession courses are a great opportunity to take classes in order to meet your educational objectives.
Winter Intersession courses offered through University Extended Education are regular University courses that are open to everyone. Courses taken through Winter Intersession may be applied toward degree completion requirements.
Classes will be available for view on October 28.
Register for classes through My CSUSTAN
|Winter Intersession 2014 (tentative)||Dates (tentative)|
|Registration dates:||November 4 - December 18|
|Last day to drop (full refund):||December 18|
|Tuition fee payment deadline:||December 18 by 5:00 pm.|
|Students dropped for non-payment of tuition fees:||December 19|
|Instruction begins:||January 2|
|Late add period: ($25.00 late fee)||January 2 - 3 by 5:00 pm|
|Late drop period, tuition fees prorated (65% refund only)||January 2 - 3 by 5:00 pm|
|Last day to request CR/NC grading option:||January 3|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (campus closed)||January 20|
|Last day of classes:||January 22|
Please note: failure to attend a class may not result in an automatic drop.
Student Tuition Fees: (Fees may be subject to change)
- $322 per unit (undergraduate)
- $349 per unit (credential)
- $355 per unit (graduate)
Note: A maximum of 5 units may be taken during Winter Intersession.
Drop & Refund Policy:
- Last day to drop in order to receive a full refund of tuition fees: December 18
- Late drop period: Jan 2-3, 65% of tuition fees will be refunded.
- Drop form required to receive a late drop refund.
- After Jan 3, no refund of tuition fees.
- Any student, whose class is cancelled due to low enrollment, will receive a full refund of their tuition fees.
- Decisions to cancel classes due to low enrollment: Dec. 19-20.
Questions regarding Winter Intersession courses offered through Extended Education? Please contact us at: (209) 667-3111