Get closer to graduation by taking classes this summer.
A full complement of high-demand courses will help you finish your degree. Summer Session at CSU Stanislaus is open to everyone: current and returning students, high school students and students from other colleges and universities.
Adult learners and members of the community are also welcome.
A maximum of 12 units may be taken during Summer Session. Exceptions may be granted with advisor approval.
Registration for Summer Session begins April 13, 2015 at 8 a.m. on MyCSUSTAN.
|10 week||6 week||4 week|
|Registration:||April 13 - May 27||April 13 - May 27||June 8 - July 10|
|Instruction Begins:||June 8||June 8||July 20|
|Late Add/Drop||June 8-12||June 8-12||July 20-22|
|Last day of classes:||August 14||July 17||August 14|
- To register for Summer session classes, you must clear your advising holds.
- All late registration and drop requests for the 4-week session must go through the Extended Education office only from July 20 to 22.
- After May 27, you cannot add, late add or drop summer session classes through MyCSUSTAN, you must go through Extended Education.
- If you're not currently enrolled at CSU Stanislaus, you must register through Extended Education.
Undergraduate students: $322 per unit.
Credential students: $349 per unit.
Graduate students: $355 per unit.
Keeping Summer Session Affordable
- The cost for Summer Session is less than the cost of part-time students’ spring semester tuition fees.
- Online courses save you money by reducing travel costs.
- Installment payment plans are available so you can spread the costs over a longer time period.
- Financial Aid is available for continuing students. Please check with the Financial Aid department for details and eligibility.
- Summer 2015 Financial Aid Fact sheet
Please note: Failure to pay your summer tuition fees as requested will result in enrollment cancellation. Please check your student email account for important information and updates regarding your account.
- Courses may be combined or canceled due to low enrollment.
- Registration does not guarantee a course will not be canceled.
- Undergraduate level courses are numbered from 1000 to 4995.
- Graduate level courses are numbered 5000 and above.
- Tutoring Center services are available during Summer Session.
Questions? Please contact: University Extended Education
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382
MSR Suite 240