Get closer to graduation by taking classes this summer.
A full complement of high-demand courses will help you finish your degree. Summer Session at CSU Stanislaus is open to everyone: current and returning students, high school students and students from other colleges and universities.
Adult learners and members of the community are also welcome.
A maximum of 12 units may be taken during Summer Session. Exceptions may be granted with advisor approval.
Registration for Summer Session begins April 13, 2015
|10 week||6 week||4 week|
|Registration:||April 13 - May 27||April 13 - May 27||June 8 - July 10|
|Instruction Begins:||June 8||June 8||July 20|
|Late Add/Drop||June 8-12||June 8-12||July 20-22|
|Last day of classes:||August 14||July 17||August 14|
- To register for Summer session classes, you must clear your advising holds.
- All late registration and drop requests for the 4-week session must go through the Extended Education office only from July 20 to 22.
- After May 27, you cannot add, late add or drop summer session classes through MyCSUSTAN, you must go through Extended Education.
- If you're not currently enrolled at CSU Stanislaus, you must register through Extended Education.
Undergraduate students: $322 per unit.
Credential students: $349 per unit.
Graduate students: $355 per unit.
Keeping Summer Session Affordable
- The cost for Summer Session is less than that of part time students Spring semester tuition fees.
- Online courses save you money by reducing travel costs.
- Installment payment plans are available so you can spread the costs over a longer time period.
- Financial Aid is available for continuing students. Please check with the Financial Aid department for details and eligibility.
- Summer 2015 Financial Aid Fact sheet
Please Note Failure to pay your summer tuition fees as requested will result in enrollment cancellation. Please check your student email account for important information and updates regarding your account.
- Courses may be combined or canceled due to low enrollment.
- Registration does not guarantee a course will not be canceled.
- Undergraduate level courses are numbered from 1000 to 4995.
- Graduate level courses are numbered 5000 and above.
Questions? Please contact: University Extended Education
California State University Stanislaus
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382
MSR Suite 240