Declaration or Change of Educational Objectives

A student who selects or changes the degree objective at CSU Stanislaus after enrollment must file a Declaration or Change of Degree Objective form with the Enrollment Services Office. To change and/or declare a degree objective officially, all appropriate signatures must be obtained on the form.

Note: The above information applies to students who wish to declare or change a major, minor, degree concentration, or degree type (BA, BS, etc.).