2020 ARC – Tuesday, May 26, 2020-Friday, May 29, 2020
Pre-conference: “First Care Provider – Training & Certification” Tuesday, May 26, 12:00-4:00 p.m.
Additional session cost: $125, brunch included & served 11:00-12:00 p.m.
- Welcome reception: Tuesday, May 26, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Early-bird session: “CSU 101: Different Views of the CSU,” Wednesday, May 27, 8:00 a.m.
- Conference: Wednesday, May 27, 10:00 a.m. through Friday, May 29th, 12:00p.m. Session tracks on Wednesday and Thursday include:
Budget, Human Resources, Student Affairs, Professional Development Attendees may attend sessions in any area or across tracks
Conference Registration Cost
- $599.00, Early-bird Registration if registered by end of day Saturday, February 29, 2020
- $689.00, Registration cost beginning Sunday, March 1, 2020
- Registration includes three breakfasts, two lunches, and one dinner
- Registration closes Friday, May 15, 2020
- No refunds on or after Friday, May 1, 2020*
* Some restrictions apply; see ARC Registration Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policy for full details
If using campus funds, please utilize the comment section (for your chart field information). The comment section appears after the emergency contact information and prior to whether you are paying by credit card or choosing the invoice me option.
Hyatt Regency, Burlingame, CA
Hotel: $189.00 per night (ARC negotiated rate)
Group Code – G-AR20
Group Name – Academic Resources Conference
For group reservations contact Robin Pollock at firstname.lastname@example.org