Special Testing Accommodations Request
for EPT/ELM only
- Download and print form at link above.
- Indicate which of the "approved" accommodations you would like to have for this test.
- Sign and date the form.
- Attach your class and/or work schedule (tests may or may not be scheduled on Saturday, and we do our best to work around your schedule -- if you don't attach a schedule we assume you have no time conflicts during the week) to the request form.
- Submit the documents (this form, schedule and IEP or other disability forms) to Disability Resource Services on the Turlock Campus for their approval.
- Be sure you allow enough time for the request to be approved in order to meet the test registration deadline.
Note: When forms are sent to Disability Resource Services, you should include a note asking them to submit the documents to the Testing Office.