G1- Reviews Pathways, Cornerstones, and WASC guidelines. Develops a process to collect and consider input from the university community regarding the university's strategic goals and priorities.
G2- Recommends to the President through the Strategic Planning Steering Committee annual university strategic goals and priorities.
G3- Reviews division goals for conformity with the university's strategic goals and priorities.
G4- Recommends appropriate actions to assure that the university remains focused on its strategic plan and avoids mission drift.
G5- Proposes appropriate professional development opportunities to ensure effective strategic planning and implementation.
Membership -- Committee membership includes the following:
- David Dauwalder, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs (chair)
- Steve Jaureguy, Lieutenant, Public Safety Services (Business and Finance)
- Anne Harris, Executive Assistant to the Vice President (Development and University Relations)
- Fred Edmondson, Associate Vice President/Dean of Students (Student Affairs)
- Diana Demetrulias, Vice Provost and Dean of the Graduate School
- Roger Pugh, Assistant Vice President, Enrollment Management
- Jim Klein, Interim Dean, College of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
- Steve Filling, Speaker of the Faculty
- Kenneth Schoenly, At Large (term expires 5/06)
- Elaine Peterson, Chair-elect of the University Educational Policies Committee
- Mario Estrella, ASI
- Alexander Taghavian, Credential Analyst, Credential Processing Center (staff)
Non-Voting Administrative/Staff Support
- June Boffman, Executive Assistant to the President
- Janet King, committee staff support