Pending University approval: Effective Fall 2018, program name change: Master of Arts in Child Development.
The Master of Arts Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, with a concentration in Child Development, is designed to be completed in just 18 months while employment is maintained. This accelerated program will be held at our Turlock campus two evenings per week. Students will experience a high quality program that includes 33 units (11 courses) in theory, research, and professional applications that will prepare them for advanced careers as administrators, educators, and interventionists or to pursue doctoral programs.
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
- Apply to the Graduate School of Stanislaus State at: www.calstate.edu/apply
- Take the GRE Writing test (minimum score of 3.5 required): www.gre.org
- Complete Child Development Graduate Application Packet: www.csustan.edu/uee/cdev
- Return to:
Child Development Graduate Program Directors,
Department of Psychology & Child Development,
Bizzini Hall Room C231.