SUPPORT - EMPOWER - GUIDE
The Peer Mentor Programs encourage students to be informed and build skills necessary to thrive as they adjust to the university environment. Peer Mentors serve as a role model and guide to first time Freshman to help them create connections and empower them to be fully engaged students in their academic experience.
Goals of the Programs:
- Receive a supportive Warrior community environment
- Develop positive academic skills
- Be encouraged to get involved in campus organizations and experience campus activities
- Receive information on how to connect, access resources and services at Stan State
- Develop leadership and professional skills including communication, presentation, and customer service skills