General Education Petitions

Students may petition for waiver, or substitution of certain university-wide academic requirements. Also students may request a review of decisions affecting their academic status, or petition university deadlines. A petition form and instructions are available online. The petition form, as well as any supporting documentation, is necessary in order for the advisor to properly assist the student. A $10 processing, payable at Cashiers will be charged.

Petitions Within The Major Department

A request for waiver or substitution concerning a departmental major, minor, or other requirements should be directed to the appropriate department. No processing fee is charged.