Prior to completing the registration form online, review following requirements:
Special Testing Accommodations Request Instructions
A Saturday test administration may NOT be possible. You have to be registered with the Disability Resource Services (DRS) at CSU Stanislaus in L 165, and being approved receiving special accommodations for the WPST.
- Visit the DRS Office, who will fill out your "approved" accommodations on the Special Accommodations Request (SAR) Form.pdf
Sign and date the form in front of DRS staff.
- --> Include your class and/or work schedule (tests may or may not be scheduled on Saturday, and we do our best to work around your schedule -- if you don't attach a schedule we assume you have no time conflicts during the week).
- Submit or deliver in person the approved SAR Form in a sealed envelope, attached with your work/school schedule to the WPST Office, L 179A.
- Be sure that you allow enough time during the WPST Registration period, for the request to be approved in order to meet the test registration deadline.
Note: If you request Special Accommodations with Disability Resource Services (DRS) through email, you should include a request asking them to submit the form to the WPST Office as soon as it is approved.
Requests for Religious Accommodations must be made no later than 4 weeks prior to the test date. These accommodations are processed by our office. To submit your request, send us an e-mail and please include a copy of your registration receipt, along with a letter from your religious institution (on official letterhead) with:
- your full name
- the reason why you cannot test on Saturday
- the official's signature and contact information