Members are permitted to sponsor guests to use the facilities in accordance with all guest policies.
- Guest must present proper photo identification (Driver’s license or passport which shows age).
- Guests must be age 18 or over.
- Guest and sponsor must completely fill out the appropriate guest and sponsor forms.
- Guest fee must be paid before entering.
- Guest passes are valid for the dates indicated on the receipt only (1 or 7 day pass).
- Guest pass purchases may NOT be applied to an annual pass.
- Guest may check out equipment with their receipt.
- A guest receipt must be presented upon request. Failure to do so will result in removal from the facilities without refund of the guest fee.
- Sponsors are responsible for the conduct of their guest at all times. Guests are subject to suspension from the facilities for rule violations and without refund.
- Sponsors are limited to bringing two (2) guests per day. ***
***Additional guests may be sponsored under special circumstances such as family members visiting. Please call the SRC Office in advance for additional details and permission.
SRC Special Pass
Visiting professors, conference attendees, guests of CSU Stanislaus, and camp attendees may be eligible to purchase a day or month pass while visiting the campus and must be pre-approved by the SRC Director. All participants are required to carry their personal I.D. and “SRC Special Guest Pass” with them at all times while using the facility. Any questions involving fees or eligible participant policies should be brought to the attention of a SRC full time staff.