Print Friendly: Student Professional Liability Insurance Program.pdf
CSU Students enrolled in Nursing, Allied Health, Social Work, or Education credential programs of the CSU are covered by the Student Professional Liability Insurance Program (SPLIP). Employees, Faculty and staff of the CSU are also insured.
- A. General Liability B. Professional Liability C. Educator's Errors & Omissions Liability
- $20.00 per student in Nursing, Allied Health, Social Work, or Education This flat rate is non-refundable, and is not subject to a prorate premium return if student is enrolled for less than one year. The University covers this cost from a central fund.
- $ 5,000,000 each Loss $15,000,000 Aggregate for all Covered Parties, and not per student.
- Enrolled Student shall immediately provide written notice of any incident which may result in a claim under this policy to:
- Risk Management California State University Stanislaus One University Circle Turlock, CA 95382
- Phone: (209) 667-3114 Fax: (209) 667-3104
Sthe Student Academic Field Experience for Credit Liability Insurance Program (SAFECLIP). Please refer to SAFECLIP summary for details.