Mission & Goals
The mission of the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is to provide support and strategic planning in conjunction with university offices, faculty and students at CSU Stanislaus.
The goals of the office are as follows:
- Promote interdisciplinary and collaborative research.
- Increase the organizational research support infrastructure.
- Create strategies to identify and develop university research and program strengths.
- Organize information and communication channels with other parts of the CSU Stanislaus campus and with outside funding agencies.
- Celebrate the successes of faculty, staff, and student research, scholarship and creative activities.
- Demonstrate how research/projects contribute(s) to quality teaching and learning, enables faculty to stay current in their field, and prepares students.
||||||| Updated: 08/21/2013