Learning Services Workshops
In addition to one-on-one support and training, Learning Services offers a range of workshops and presentations each semester related to using technology in instruction. Most workshops are held at the Faculty Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (FCETL).
View the FCETL workshop schedule
RSVP's are requested ahead of time to ensure the proper amount of materials are prepared for each session.
Workshop Topic Sequences
- Getting Started (including Universal Design principles)
- Beyond the Basics
- Tests and Assignments
- Bb Mobile, Respondus, TurnItIn
- Open Session
Cool Tools & Topics Sequence
(semester offerings subject to change)
- Introduction to Blackboard Collaborate
- Introduction to Moodle
- Lecturing with LecShare Pro
- Adobe Captivate
- Using Google Sites for Student Collaboration
- Copyright, Technology, and the TEACH Act
- Clicker Pedagogy and Best Practices
...By Special Request
Have an idea that you think could be a useful workshop to your faculty colleagues? Contact Bob Koehler or Glenn Pillsbury to discuss it!