Instructions for Adding Credits to Your Print Account
1) Make sure you have $$$ in your Warrior Cash account.
- If you do not, there are three ways to add $$$ to your Warrior Cash account.
- By credit card at http://www.warriorcard.com
- By cash or check at the Cashier’s Office in MSR100
- By using the Cash-to-Card machine in the Library building first floor lobby.
Swipe your Warrior Card to link to your account, then insert $1, $5, $10, or $20.
2) After making sure you have $$$ in your Warrior Cash account, log onto any lab computer and follow the procedures below. This will transfer funds from your Warrior Cash account into your Print account.
1. Log onto the computer and click “Yes” to 2. Click on “Details” in the balance box.
accept responsibility for print jobs.
3. Log on with the same Username & 4. Click on the “Add Credit” link on the left menu.
Password used to log onto the computer.
5. Enter your 16-digit Warrior Card #, select
the amount to add, and click “Add Value”.