Pre-licensure BSN Track - Want to be a nurse?
The Pre-licensure track is designed for individuals interested in pursuing a career in Nursing. Once a student satisfactorily completes this baccalaureate program and is awarded a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing, they are eligible to apply for licensure by the California Board of Registered Nursing.
Pre-Licensure BSN Track (Basic Nursing)
- Nursing Roadmap – Pre-Licensure.pdf
- PreLicensure Application.pdf
- What is the TEAS & How to register
- Application Scoring Grid.pdf | Application Scoring Grid.docx
- Equivalence Grid.pdf
- Work Experience Algorithm.pdf
ASBSNc Degree Program
The program is designed for those who have already earned a baccalaureate degree and will provide the necessary coursework to earn a second degree in Nursing (BSN).
RN to BSN Track - Already have your ADN?
The ADN to BSN track is designed to meet the needs of working registered nurses. This program is designed to advance the associate degree RN to the next level in the profession, preparing the graduate BSN nurse for professional leadership roles.
ADN to BSN Track
Seamless Transition From Community College
Masters in Nursing - Want a more fulfilling job you love?
The Masters in nursing tracks offers an emphasis in nursing education or gerontology. This program is designed to prepare registered nurses with baccalaureate degrees as nursing educators or careers in aging.
Masters in Nursing
- Roadmap - Nursing Education, Nursing Administration & Gerontological Nursing.pdf
- Graduate Study in Nursing Admission Requirements.pdf
- Application for Masters of Science in Nursing Program.pdf
- Graduate Handbook.pdf
- Statistical Data Form.pdf
LVN to BSN Track - LVN track to obtain a BSN.
The LVN to BSN track allows a nursing professional to obtain their BSN in order to advance their career prospects. Applicants are evaluated on an individual basis as space allows.