- Students are required to complete seven core courses and three electives (total of 10 courses or 30 units).
- Suggested course load: 2 or 3 classes per term (contact program director for advising and planning your course schedule, to achieve graduation target date).
- To register for each course, UEE will send an email to each student prior to each term. Note that MGT 5900 is the capstone course; you must take the six core courses as prerequisites to the capstone course.
- See Degree Requirements for comprehensive exam culminating experience requirement.
- Note that four core courses are offered every fall, three core courses are offered every spring, and two electives (one finance and one 'other') are offered every term:
Fall Core Courses:
- ACC 5110 - Management Accounting, Dr. Jason Song
- MGT 5310 - Business Organization Theory and Behavior, Dr. Edward Hernandez
- MKT 5410 - Marketing Management, Dr. Alfred Petrosky
OM 5630 - Seminar in Quality and Productivity Mgt., Mr. Joseph Akpovi
Spring Core Courses:
- CIS 5620 - Computer Information Systems, Dr. Pengtao Li
- FIN 5210 - Managerial Finance, Dr. Tzu-Man Huang
- MGT 5900 - Integrated Business Strategy*, Dr. Chris Bradshaw
*Capstone Course - Mgt 5900 is the capstone course and is taken when the following prerequisites are complete, Acc 5110, Fin 5210, Mgt 5310, Mkt 5410 and OM 5630. CIS 5620 may be taken concurrently with Mgt 5900.
Fall 2019: August 22, 2019 - December 10, 2019 Electives:
- FIN 5330 - International Financial Markets, Dr. Gokce Soydemir
- MGT 5200 - Seminar in Organizational Behavior, Dr. Chris Bradshaw
Spring 2020: January 24, 2020 - May 16, 2020 Electives:
- FIN 5250 - Options, Futures and Swap Contracts, Dr. Andrew Wagner
- MGT 5400 - Strategic Leadership in Organizations, Dr. Andrew Hinrichs
Fall 2020: August 24, 2020 - December 11, 2021 Electives:
- FIN 5220 - Security Analysis & Portfolio Mgt., Dr. Gokce Soydemir
- MGT TBD - Management Course TBD, Dr. Linda Dunn-Jensen
Spring 2021: January 28, 2021 - May 19, 2021 Electives:
- FIN 5340 - Financial Markets & Institutions, Dr. Drew Wagner
- MKT 5430 - International Marketing, Dr. Saejoon Kim
Contact Katrina Kidd, Director of MBA Programs, if you have questions.