Admission To The Program
Qualified applicants holding a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university may be admitted to the program.
1. University Application.
Complete the University Application
- You may choose from the following: Online MBA (general degree), Online MBA – Finance.
- Transcripts do not have to be entered in Cal State Apply application! Click on "I Am Not Adding Any College Transcripts" and follow instructions.
2. Transcripts. One set of official transcripts from each college or university attended, other than Stanislaus State, must be sent to:
The Graduate School - MSR 120
1 University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
3. Program Application:
- Three recommendations. Recommendations are accepted from faculty and/or other professional sources (current/past managers/supervisors, professional colleagues, etc.). Recommendation requests will be made directly through your MBA Program Application. If you have any questions, please contact the MBA Programs Office at 209-667-3280 or 209-667-3683.
- Resume. Upload a reverse-chronological resume of your work experience. The resume should include job title, organization (nature of business), location, dates of employment, a summary of duties and responsibilities, and a description of the applicant's unit for each position held.
- Statement of Career Objectives. Upload a 1-2 page essay describing your career objectives, including long and short-term career goals, and how an MBA degree can help you achieve them.
- Submit exam registration confirmation email to email@example.com.
- Comprehensive guide for taking the GMAT
- Comprehensive Guide for the GRE (Note: General GRE Test Only)
5. International student applicants. Visit the Office of International Education website for additional requirements (including but not limited to TOEFL and transcript evaluation).
- Applications available August 1, 2019.
- University Application due June 30, 2019.
- GMAT or GRE should be scheduled by April 30, 2019.
- Program Application due August 4, 2019.
If additional time is required, for the GMAT/GRE or Program Application, contact MBA Coordinator, Claudia Manzo, firstname.lastname@example.org.