The Housing Application for 2019-2020 is now open. Please be advised that uppperclass applications completed after April 11, 2019 will be placed on a waitlist.
Steps to Complete an Application
To complete an application:
- Apply online: housing.csustan.edu
- Choose a community
- Choose a room type
- Choose a meal plan
- Submit a financial guarantor form if you are under 18
- Submit housing deposit (or deferment form)
Information you'll need for the application:
- MyCSUSTAN ID and password
- Debit card/credit card – This will be used to pay your deposit at the end of the application process.
- Health insurance information
- Contact information for your financial guarantor/co-signer if you are under 18 years old – This person will share financial responsibility for the cost of your housing. You'll need to provide basic contact information including: first & last name, address, phone number, etc.
Items to Review:
Have questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions to find the answer.
Still have questions? Call or email us at (209) 667-3675 or firstname.lastname@example.org