During your time at CFAW you will enjoy structured freedom! This means is there will be required events for you to attend but you will sometimes be responsible for getting there on your own or with other CFAWers that you are have meet or are rooming with.
Your host (the current StanState student whose room you will be sleeping in) will give you their phone number and escort you or be reachable by phone for the duration of your stay. You will not be left to roam, locked out of a room or given unlimited free time. We aim to make the events, locations and expectations very clear and you will find your time here to be exciting not confusing!
- Check-In Open from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Dinner Available for CFAWers from 5:00-8:00 in the Village Café
- Parent Reception starts at 6:00 in the Main Dining
- Breakfast at Main Dining
- Attend Classes with your host – Ongoing
- Lunch at Main Dining
- CFAW Mixer – meet potential roommates and make new friends
- Attend a Warriors Basketball Game
- Dinner at Village Café
- Village Activities - casino night, movie, games
- Breakfast at in the Community Center
- Information sessions on Paying for College, Majors and Options at CSU Stanislaus and more!
- Program check-in is in the Housing Office from 4-6p.m. on Thursday. Directional signs will be posted throughout campus directing participants to the office.
- Participants may park in lots 6 or 7 without a parking permit. (lots by housing)
- Participants should bring:
Payment for CFAW ($50 check or cash).
Liability Release (signed by parent or guardian for anyone under 18.
Sleeping bag or bedding
Notepad and pens/pencils
- The Parent Reception starts at 6p.m. in Main Dining. Representatives from housing can escort parents from the Housing Office to Main Dining.
- Program ends at 12p.m. on Saturday. Participants can be picked up in the Housing Office (building 39 on the campus map.)