During your time at CFAW you will enjoy structured freedom! This means is there will be required events for you to attend but you will sometimes be responsible for getting there on your own or with other CFAWers that you are have meet or are rooming with.
Your host (the current StanState student whose room you will be sleeping in) will give you their phone number and escort you or be reachable by phone for the duration of your stay. You will not be left to roam, locked out of a room or given unlimited free time. We aim to make the events, locations and expectations very clear and you will find your time here to be exciting not confusing!
- Check-In Open from 4:00pm-6:00pm
- Dinner Available for CFAWers from 5:00-7:30 in the Village Café
- Breakfast at Main Dining
- Attend Classes – Ongoing
- Lunch at Main Dining
- Special Presentation "It Pays to be a Warrior!"
- Dinner at Village Café
- Basketball game
- Village Activities - casino night, movie, games
- Attend campus Warrior Welcome to learn all about CSU Stanislaus programs and services.
- Program check-in is in the Housing Office from 4-6p.m. on Thursday. Directional signs will be posted throughout campus directing participants to the office.
- Southern California attendees arriving before 4p.m. on Thursday should contact the Housing Office so that pre-check in activities can be coordinated.
- Parents please feel free to join your student at check-in. We will have a special reception space for you where we can answer questions about the program, as well as CSU Stanislaus. Note: This is an informal walk-up reception between 4-6p.m. in the Housing Game Room. There is no formal program.
- Participants may park in lots 6 or 7 without a parking permit. (lots by housing)
- Participants should bring:
Payment for CFAW ($50 check or cash).
Liability Release (signed by parent or guardian for anyone under 18.)
Sleeping bag or bedding
Notepad and pens/pencils
- Program ends at 12p.m. on Saturday. Participants can be picked up in the Housing Office (building 39 on the campus map.)