We have experts in several different areas, including modern diplomatic, medieval, American, European, Latin American, Asian, and African history. Members of our faculty actively participate in the historical profession, with such activities as:
- Consultant for the American Experience
- Finding and analyzing a lost letter of Charles Darwin
- Publishing a book about the government's fight on land fraud
- Introducing interactive television learning to the University
- Developing research on comparative world women
and many, many other contributions. Admittance to our Masters Program guarantees you the personal attention of these authorities!